EXHIBIT: “STILL POINT” : CONCLUDED SATURDAY MAY, 31
ARTIST: GEOFF BAKER: BY INVITATION, OPENING RECEPTION AT THE HOLDEN ARBORETUM, SUNDAY, APRIL 27, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
*Please contact the gallery if you would like to receive an invitation.
Exhibit runs from April 25 thru May 30
9500 Sperry Road, Kirtland, Ohio
Pam McKee and Jennifer Liston Dykema, “Sustenance, Art to Nourish Winter’s Soul”
Geoff Baker, “Squire Valleevue, Memorable Images, Past and Present” October 11, Opening Reception 6:00-9:00
October 11 thru November 3rd
Featured Speakers: Ana Locci, Director Squire Valleevue Farm and Asst. Professor Biology, CWRU; Charles Michener, Author, Former Senior Editor Cultural Affairs, The New Yorker
and Newsweek magazines.
- Geoff Baker: Solo Exhibit: The Holden Arboretum: “Still Point”, April 25 thru May 30, Warren H. Harding Visitor Center, 9500 Sperry Rd., Kirtland, Ohio
- Pam McKee and Jennifer Dykema: “Sustenance: Art to Nourish Winter’s Soul”, February 21, 2014 Opening
- Geoff Baker: Squire Valleevue Farm, October 11
- Sue Kirchner: Encaustics, Approx. October Opening
- Pam McKee: Paper Bags, November 15 Opening
- Sue Kirchner: Watercolors, March 22 Concluded
- Angela Oster: Watercolors, May 17 (runs through June 24) Concluded
The gallery will post additional exhibitions and events as they are scheduled throughout the year. Please call (216) 721-4992 or email email@example.com with questions concerning the exhibits. All exhibits will be held in Suite 103, directly across from Still Point Gallery in the offices of Live Publishing Company (formerly Thomas Riley Gallery).
Upcoming Art Walks
- October 4 thru 6, Concluded
- December 6 thru 8, Concluded
- April 5 thru 7, Concluded
- June 7 thru 9, Concluded
ARCHIVED EMAIL CAMPAIGNS